MARTTI is seeking a Contract Telephonic Medical Interpreter. These are independent contractors work that will work remote.
Our Interpreters are valued members of our team to provide professional interpretation for all parties, serving as conduits of communication and acting as cultural brokers as needed to ensure the communication is accurate and complete.
- Accurately and completely interprets conversations between providers and consumers.
- Establishes and maintains quality customer service and positive interaction with all users.
- Maintains strict confidentiality in accordance with HIPPA policies and standards.
Education and Qualifications
- 6 months of Interpreting in a medical or clinical setting.
- 40+ Hours of formal interpreter training.
- Customer service skills
- Knowledge of Medical Terminology
- Documented fluency in English and Secondary Language.
- Equal command of Medical/Educational and Social Service terminology in both languages.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills.